How do I apply for rezoning?

An application to request a rezoning must be submitted to The City of the Village of Clarkston Building Department (Susan Weaver (248) 625-8480 or prior to consideration by the Planning Commission.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Planning Commission responsible for?
2. What is a site plan?
3. How do I apply for rezoning?
4. How will I know if my request is approved?
5. What is Public Hearing Process for Site Plan Review and Special Land Use Applications?