Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
375 Depot Clarkston, MI. 48346 (248)625-1559
This is to acknowledge your request to reserve the Gazebo at Depot Park in the City of the Village of Clarkston.
1. A fee of $200.00 for residents or $250.00 for non-residents is charged for use of Gazebo. Half of Gazebo fee is to be paid at time of reservation. The remainder is to be paid two weeks prior to the above date of use. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard & Discover. Check (e-check) & Credit Cards can be made payable at City Hall or online at www.villageofclarkston.org
2. If reservation is cancelled, you must notify the City of Clarkston at least two weeks before the reservation date in order to receive a refund.
3. No liquor or alcoholic beverages are allowed in Depot Park. Cooking or grilling is prohibited.
4. The Gazebo may be decorated provided no tacks, staples or nails are used. Flowers, crepe paper, ribbons, or balloons are allowed provided they are tied or taped to the Gazebo.
5. Electrical outlets are available for use within the Gazebo.
6. It is the responsibility of the undersigned to leave the park area in the same condition it was prior to use. Keys (if used) are to be returned via the mailbox, located on the front porch of the City Hall. Excess refuse or garbage should be bagged and set by or in the trash can on Depot road.
7. Normal use of the park for a wedding ceremony would require not more than a two-hour period.
8. No vehicles are permitted on the grass or park area for any reason. Parking is allowed only in the public parking lot on the south side of Depot Road. Parking in unauthorized areas will result in a parking violation and appropriate fines.
DUE TO AN UNDERGROUND SPRINKLER SYSTEM, NO TENTS OR STAKES OF ANY KIND ARE TO BE USED IN THE PARK UNLESS PRIOR APPROVAL FROM THE D.P.W. SUPERVISOR IS OBTAINED. A MEETING WITH THE D.P.W. SUPERVISOR CAN BE ARRANGED BY CALLING 248-755-1447.
By checking you agree and acknowledge your electronic signature is valid and binding in the same force and effect as a handwritten signature.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field