City Services | Tax Records
The City of the Village of Clarkston is now accepting online tax payments!
City of Clarkston property owners have the option to pay real and personal property taxes online. PayLocalTaxes.com is a service provided by the Oakland County Treasurer to assist local governments within Oakland County in accepting tax payments online.
All Payments are assessed a convenience fee
- Electronic Checking (eCheck) payments are assessed a $2.50 flat fee
- Credit card payments are assessed a fee based on the amount of your tax (see the “Enhanced Fee Schedule” once on Oakland County’s website).
If you need assistance processing your payment call Oakland County customer support at 248-858-1982.
What are the benefits of paying
property taxes online?
- It's fast -- you can make a tax payment in minutes
- It's accurate -- because there are verification steps along the way, you are able to check and review your information before it is sent
- It's convenient -- you can access the system with any computer that is connected to the Internet
- It's easy to use -- it's a step-by-step process that tells you what information you need to successfully make your property tax payment
- It's secure -- Oakland County offers the highest levels of security on the Internet
This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. The City of The Village of Clarkston bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Please contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
For Tax Records and Assessing information, please refer to the website listed below.
For additional information see City Hall.